AASIC/FPGA Engineer I
Do you want to build your career in Engineering? Are you creative and ambitious? Are you passionate about Aerospace?
Join our team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex avionics products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will have a rare opportunity to work on new products in support of the organization’s business strategies. You will take care of coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches and documentation. You will work closely and partner with word class hardware and software engineers during test and integration phases.
- Design and Simulation
- Conduct Code Synthesis
- Integration and Test Support
- Provide Customer Support
- Prepare Documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- University level experience in ASIC/FPGA development
- Knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog
- Basic knowledge of the ASIC/FPGA design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of digital design is an advantage
- Ability to use Linux or Unix workstations
- Good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: AASIC/FPGA Engineer I