Application Engineer I – Aerospace (Oracle, SQL, PHP, JAVA, Java script or Nette)
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to multifaceted career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As Application Engineer I you will work closely with the local engineering team in a dynamic environment and support our current running applications and databases. You will be responsible for basic operations, maintenance and supporting internal and external customers. You will also be executing programming activities on internal systems.
- Customer Support
- University degree (field of study: Information Technology)
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, PHP, JAVA, Java script, Nette
- Knowledge of IT, Infrastructure SW & HW
- Knowledge user support and server administration
- Customer-oriented personality
- Willingness to work in a teaming environment with members located in many Aerospace locations across the globe
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter motivated with ability to work in a well-adapted and virtual environment
- Ability to be flexible and willing to assume a various support role
- Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
- Possibility to participate in projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Apply here: http://bit.ly/ApplEngI