CLINICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
The primary objectives are:
- Develop and grow the Clinical Diagnostics business for Life Technologies/ Ion Torrent
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with key opinion leaders in the therapeutic area targeted (onco, infectious diseases…) and Public health organization in the territory (Reimbursement dept, accreditation, QC org…)
- Manage relationships with key Life collaborating partners
- Responsible for maximizing customer value/satisfaction by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives. Builds and maintains relationship with key decision makers or potential influencers. Involves a longer sales cycle.
- Responsible for selling the emerging diagnostic technologies portfolio specific to clinical laboratories within a designated territory.
Job duties will include the following tasks:
- Identify sales opportunities primarily within clinical diagnostics groups and manage the complete sales process to completion
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts. Complete a territory business analysis for management quarterly review.
- Maintain consistent and structured communication with counterparts and articulate summarized communication to Manager on a periodic basis
- Integrate successfully into team selling environment by partnering sales efforts with other Life colleagues
- Assist in generating leads for other Genetic Analysis products
- Partner with marketing department to support the development and execution of marketing programs and sales materials
- Obtain successful adoption of the technology within all applied markets while investigating the potential of other applications and solutions both pre-clinically and clinically
- Identify the full base of possible target customers by direct marketing and research including exploring additional applied markets
- Manage and maintain key relationships with collaborating partners
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, provide regular sales reports and forecasts.
- Graduate (minimum) qualification in an appropriate science subject, molecular biology preferred
- Clear understanding of the Diagnostic markets, together with a proven track record of working with diagnostics solution based products in those markets
- Good market intelligence with respect to competitive products and vendors
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner such that customer need is discovered and addressed in an individualized clinical and data driven manner
- Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years Sales experience in clinical market mandatory (management experience desirable)
- Medical background, laboratory experience, and/or managed care knowledge desirable.
- Proven track record in interaction with customers involving capital sales and applications support within the clinical markets
- Commercial acumen and the ability to promote a technical solution as a value for money exercise
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
This role is home office based in any V3 country.
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
For more information follow the link.