Component Engineer I (Aerospace)
We have an opportunity for a Component Engineer I to join our Aerospace team in Brno. Use your knowledge and focus on details to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s next generation of Aero products by processing, documenting product specifications and processes, and technical illustrations. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
What We Do
Component Engineer I responsibilities:
- Maintain component database data
- Work on new part introduction, verify provided data, look-up missing data
- Drive part standardization
- Define part description
- Produce part assessments
- Support supplier assessment process
- Electrical education (BS degree or high school)
- User-level knowledge of MS-OFFICE software
- Basic understanding of Electrical, Electronic and Electro-mechanical (EEE) components and assemblies
- English on communicative level
- Strong organizational skills.
- Motivated and details oriented.
- Able to work in team and also as individual contributor
- Qualification according to Decree No. 50/1978 Coll.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world’s most talented engineers.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
You can fill Your application at this page.