COMPUTER VISION & IMAGE PROCESSING DEVELOPER
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Our electron microscopes are highly complex machines and need proper system tuning in order to see individual atoms. This is achieved via software procedures using computer vision techniques and data analysis.
- Develop and automate software procedures necessary for successful operation of electron microscopes
- Design algorithms that cope with specific electron microscope images. Use image processing and pattern recognition, data analysis, mathematical models and many other advanced techniques
- Contribute to the internal computer vision & image processing library
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Understand the basics of the internal electron and ion optics structure
- Create solutions from initial concept and prototyping to final testing
- Improve current algorithms, investigate and fix bugs, bring innovative ideas into the final product
- Test directly on the hardware getting immediate and direct feedback
- Typically requires MSc degree in a technical discipline (PhD in relevant field is an advantage)
- Image processing experience – must demonstrate clear ability to understand computer vision principles
- Programming skills – preferably C#
- Communication skills
- English > B2
- Eligible for a passport and able to travel
Further preference given for hands on experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Experience with related tooling – OpenCV, Matlab
- Opportunity to become a part of successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
+420 730 192 092
For more information follow the link.