Are you passionate about leading global Cybersecurity innovation and change? Do you thrive in environments that encourage critical thinking, creativity, and challenging the status quo? We’re looking for a Cybersecurity Incident Response Team Analyst to help us defend Honeywell, develop our junior team members, and innovate how we operate as a team.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with exceptional potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with global team members.
- Complete large-scale technical projects.
- Respond to Security Alerts and Incidents.
- Become your best by improving your skills.
- Serve as part of a Global On-Call Rotation.
- Work from an assigned Honeywell location.
- Incident Handling / Response
- Network and Host Forensics
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Automation (Python, Shell, PowerShell)
- Log Analysis
- Malware Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Communication / Training / Mentoring
- Experience with SIEM Solutions
- Reverse Engineering Malware
- Cloud Security (Azure, AWS, MS Office 365)
- Experience with EDR Solutions
- Independent Worker
- Problem Solver
Reasons to Join:
- Autonomy / Flexibility
- Training and Conference Budget
- Team Building Activities and Lunches
- International Travel and Exposure
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings where you can gain various certificates and further career opportunities.
- Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: CYBERSECURITY ANALYST