We have an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Honeywell Safety Productivity Solutions team in Brno.
- Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers
- Provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk
- Support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction
- Drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues
- Build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases
- Develop broad understanding of customer needs
- Support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools
- Help develop Technical Support processes
- Ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication
- Address systemic coordination issues.
- Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer
- Learn to apply highest standards of customer support
- Build business acumen while learning to address customer’s technical needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (OR proven working experience)
- Experience with PLCs
- Advanced level troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- English proficiency
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Experience in product development
- Ability to focus on relevant information and identify and execute on key details
- Capability to apply broad knowledge of one professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Ambitious and able to work with little supervision by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
- Capability to update, modify, and perfect working methods in your role by following defined procedures
- Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
- Ability to consistently make and execute timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Dexterity to evaluate, recommend, and implement technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts
- Experience programming and installing Allen-Bradley PLCs, Siemens PLCs, Panel View (HMI), or Lenze PLCs
- Experience with SQL, creating queries, and data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming language
- Dynamic and creative international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.