We’re looking for an eShop Specialist
Do you want to work in exciting e-commerce projects? Are you looking for a stable place to grow in a digital agency? Become part of our Brno team and help our clients not only reach their goals but also become a fundamental part of their success. You can make a real impact!
Who are we
Sounds Good Agency is an official reality since August 2018, but the team behind it has a history of 10+ years in the digital business. Initially, we were the e-commerce department of Ents – a design and frontend development agency – but after growing our relevance and financial results within the company, we decided to become an independent and specialized agency for online stores. We focus on everything Shopify related. Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world right now, having more than 1 million stores powered by it. Even if we’re based in Brno, we have clients from all over the world, and the majority of them are businesses from London.
More about us: https://soundsgood.agency
Who are we looking for
- Future expert. We appreciate if you have some experience with anything digital – from coding, to design or marketing. We will give you plenty of learning opportunities and turn you into a real Shopify Expert.
- Fast learner. Are you ambitious and curious? Some client projects can often be challenging and require flexibility from our side. Quick and dedicated learners perform much better in the long run.
- Good communicator. This job description is in English, not because we don’t speak Czech, but because most of our customers are international. Don’t worry – you don’t need to write like Shakespear or give a speech at the UN, but if you’re able to read this and maintain a conversation, that’s enough. This can also be an opportunity for you to take your language skills to the next level.
What values we care about
Honesty – You say it as it is and we can take your word for it without double-checking. If you’re not happy about something, you know how to open the conversation about it. On the other hand, if everything’s great, you celebrate and encourage the people around you. You manage your deadlines and always inform if you can’t deliver in time.
Independence – You want to do it flawlessly! We expect you to deliver not just the best work you can, but also to be proactive in doing things more efficiently. You don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do – you know where to look up information and how to develop yourself further.
Responsibility – You manage your deadlines and always inform if you can’t deliver in time. Taking full accountability for what you do is a common habit, and you are not afraid of taking new levels of responsibility as you grow.
We offer you
- Freedom, know-how, acknowledgement and proper compensation.
- Work for big clients and the opportunity to display your creativity and develop your business skills.
- Flexibility. Work from anywhere and manage your time comfortably. Not only you know your goals and responsibilities, but you also know when and where you perform your best work.
Do you think you’re the one?
Send us your CV, portfolio and other information about you to the email email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you. Maybe you’re indeed the one who will grow our team.
We look forward to getting to know you 🙂