Mechanical Design Engineer I
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Are you passionate about mechanical engineering and would love to work on projects related to Aerospace and Space?
Then join our team. We do not only design boxes to accommodate all necessary avionic electronic hardware, but we also design electronic equipment’s for space satellites. We do more. Want to know more about rotary space actuators or special equipment for jet fighters and other aircrafts from small to heavy lift workhorses, from fun to defense, from cargo to passenger transport? Are you interested in drone technologies and 3D print? Is your new challenging work what you want? Do you want to be mentored or co-work with experienced engineers? Then join our team and become our near future. We will work on developing of your knowledge and work on your growth to became one of the HON futureshaper.
- Design of test fixtures, jigs, and small boxes for electronic hardware
- Design of modular test stations for electronic hardware
- PDM support for Engineering Change Orders – ECO/ECN (drawings, CAD models)
- Create CAD models and drawings of mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, and parts.
- Export CAD models from obsolete CAD systems to preferred CAD systems.
- Drawing release within PDM (Product Data Management) systém.
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- High School Graduate – mechanical design (preferably Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering)
- Good orientation in technical sources and search capabilities of required technical information
- Basic knowledge of the following CAD systems is required: PTC Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER) and Autodesk AutoCAD. Knowledge of Siemens NX CAD system on expert level may substitute PTC Creo Parametric.
- Basic knowledge of the following PDM/PLM systems is advantage: Siemens TeamCenter, SolidWorks
- English – minimum B2 language level (intermediate)
- Individual solution of low complexity task issues using engineering knowledge, tools and principals (under supervision solve medium complexity tasks)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office – MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point.
What we value?
- Willingness to learn new things, team player mindset
- Willingness to work in a global company with respect to different time zones of company sites
- Ability of individual time management
- Capability and willingness to travel within and out of the Czech Republic for business purposes (business, training)
- Sometimes make an overtime if situation-project-deadline requires that
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Mechanical Design Engineer I