Mechanical Design Engineer Space Industry (part-time)
OHB Czechspace s.r.o. located in Brno, Czech Republic, is seeking for the sector Mechanical Design for immediate start a Mechanical Design Engineer Space Industry (part-time).
OHB Czechspace s.r.o. focuses on the development and verification of structural systems for space applications (e.g. satellites) as well as on the procurement of the related structural hardware.
- Support space projects from the proposal phase until the launch campaign
- Support for generation and maintenance of specifications for the structural systems
- Development and design of the structural system for space application
- Generation of CAD models
- Preparation of the related fabrication documents and instructions
- Preparation of documents such as design and interface descriptions
- Support and supervision of subcontractors for manufacturing activities
- Presentation of work results internally and to the Customer
- Bachelor Degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of structural design is an advantage
- Experience in using a 3D CAD system, ideally NX
- Considerable communication skills, high degree of flexibility and resilience − Leading skills
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to take over additional responsibility and to execute trainings − Entrepreneurial way of thinking with focus on quality and cost awareness − Fluency in spoken and written English
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Training program
- Meal vouchers
- Complimentary working benefits (fruits, coffee and tea)
- 25 days of vacation
Please send your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to you!