Mechanical Design Engineer
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will partner with world-class engineering and multi-functional leaders to develop new products for protecting the life and safety of workers all over the world, such as smoke and gas detectors, personal protective equipment, hearing protection, etc. Use your critical thinking to mitigate risks, to recognize and eliminate barriers.
Use your technical background to ensure innovation is at the center of what we do. Bring the best global thinking to drive commercial success and find leading-edge industrial safety technology in the products, software, and solutions all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us shaping the future?
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve Products, techniques, procedures, and technologies. You will support the design and development of new ideas and solutions for new product development as well as supporting current products modification and improvements based on in service needs and market strategy. You will support the concept, design and implementation of mechanical parts, subassemblies and final products.
- Technical documentation
- Mechanical Parts design and support
- Drawing and 3D modeling
- Component and system analysis
- Engineering support
- Technical reporting
- Creates footwear design concepts and executes tech packages.
- Selects colors, materials, trimming for new styles.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Footwear Design, Fashion or Graphic Design or have a minimum of 2 years of Footwear experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other 2D/3D design
- Understanding of the footwear production process at the factory level
- Good communication/presentation skills and work well with others
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- An open, honest and team oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience developing new products or sustaining existing product ranges
- Some experience in a highly regulated or safety critical domain
- Mechanical Engineering degree
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.