Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
We are looking for a new member for the position PP&C Analyst in our Aerospace division.
You will facilitate and support the development of program/project plans, estimates, creation of baseline budgets, and risk assessments.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with exceptional potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Key areas of responsibilities:
•Compile cost data, perform analysis, and validation of project costs
•Create and maintain project schedules, compile schedule status, generate metrics and analyze project performance
•Assist in the forecasting process (financial and technical resource planning and utilization analysis)
•Synthesize program management information to facilitate ETC and EAC updates and recommend corrective actions
•Facilitate and coordinate Program Management Reviews/Monthly Project Review
•Prepare and publish data used in management reviews, such as reporting and analysis of HMR, etc.
•Support the program management change management process with respect to assigned programs
•Participate in the development of process improvement plans and support assigned continuous improvement initiatives
•Analyze demand and supply variances (Fill rate) at the department level and work corrective actions
•Coordinate and maintain various tasks related to department budgets. Coordinate with finance to support site based reporting
•Provide financial reporting and analysis at aggregate levels to support effective resource management and maximize execution of engineering projects
•Develop and execute to a robust PP&C MOS
•Ensure Aerospace policies, guidelines and procedures are met as they pertain to program PP&C activities
Do you have following skills?
- College Graduate – BA/BS or MA/MS degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Previous experience in related field (1-2 years)
- Notable analytical skills and proven skills in applying and using program management tools and financial systems
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to speak English on an upper-intermediate level
- Knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage
Reasons to Join:
- Autonomy / Flexibility
- Training and Conference Budget
- Team Building Activities and Lunches
- International Travel and Exposure
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: PP&C ANALYST