PRODUCT QUALITY ENGINEER (PQA) – LIFE SCIENCE
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Design quality representative for system development projects (design review, reliability analysis, module/system reliability test planning, execution and reporting, safety risk assessment, FMEA).
- Life data analysis
- Software testing based on software project requirements. Working under project manager supervision.
- Cooperation on design manual test case specifications and automated tests or scripts and testing tools design and deployment
- Maintenance of tools and software in working conditions
- Thermal characterization laboratory ownership.
- Following the effective documents IMS, EMS and managing documentations.
- Technical university degree
- Reliability engineering knowledge and experience (Life data analysis, Weibull, system reliability modeling, ALT/HALT testing)
- Hands-on expertise in writing software test plans and test scripts, and extensive technical testing experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to set priorities
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI-TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
+420 730 192 092
For more information follow the link.