Project manager assistant
FirstFarms Granero s.r.o., Vlasatice, Czech Republic, became part of the FirstFarms group in 2018. Its main activity is crop production and breeding of pigs for slaughter. Right now we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of „project manager assistant“
FirstFarms was founded in 2006 as a small farm with operations in one Central European country and headquartered in Denmark. The company currently works in subsidiaries in EU countries in Central Europe: in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. Since then, the company has gone through an exciting journey and developed into a modern agricultural group listed on a stock exchange.
Based on professional management and best practices, we acquire, develop and operate businesses in the field of agriculture and food products. In total, the company has more than 300 employees.
- small project control / track project costs in order to meet budget
- observe /follows project schedule and work plan
- interpretation for the project manager at business negotiations / translating relevant documentation support manager with contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks
- creating, maintaining and entering information into databases
- creating presentation and reports for project manager
- organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required
- communication with relevant authorities, partners etc.
A suitable candidate should have: technical thinking (to understand a technical term and to know how to handle technical data further) and to be able to work independently with full commitment. He/She must be communicative and able to actively solve problems in English. We prefer candidates with technical education or environmental education.
Job requires travelling to Slovakia. Job requires visit farms and stables at different premises and candidate will be ask to keep strict biosecurity rules.
Home office is not possible.
Pro bližší informace o pozici nebo poslání CV, využijte kontakt uvedený níže.
- JUDr. Erika Vrbiková, internal lawyer
- Tel.: +421 918 782 100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org