R&D FIRMWARE DEVELOPER – TECHNICAL LEAD
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
As an R&D Firmware developer–technical lead you will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team that develops highly sophisticated new X-ray and optical emission spectrometers used by hundreds of customers in industry and in material science worldwide.
What projects will you work on?
- Independent development of firmware in C a C++ for microcontrollers used in x-ray and optical spectrometers.
- Specification of overall firmware conception for newly developed spectrometers.
- Coaching of junior colleges – in design rules, in the usage of new approaches/new technologies.
- Review of junior colleagues’ results.
- Testing of firmware in newly developed HW modules.
Who do we look for?
- Master degree in electronics, SW engineering or another related field.
- At least 3 years of experiences with the development of firmware on various platforms.
- We are looking for someone who is able to and willing to work on the development of high-tech instruments.
- English at a good communication level.
How do we motivate you?
- Interesting compensation package.
- Extensive package of benefits (insurance, multisport card, relax room, sports and company events, Flexi and Gastro pass card, etc.).
- Flexible work hours.
- Work in a high-tech environment with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Training and development support (language, professional hard/soft skills training).
Contact: Martin Sommer
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
+420 730 192 092