R&D PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Project/Program Manager is responsible for the coordination and timely execution of development projects, managing the activities of cross-functional engineering disciplines. The principal focus of this role is managing the successful development, integration and delivery of subsystems design, software implementation, system integration and test according to customer specifications for industry-leading capital equipment systems. Key interactions will be required with various groups (i.e., marketing, internal and external subsystem vendors, science, system, software, design, electronics, applications, field service, operations) across geographically dispersed locations including Europe and US-based Engineering teams.
- The successful candidate typically possess a University Degree in Physics, Engineering or related discipline.
- These disciplines and prior design experience is highly desired.
- The role requires 3+ years proven experience in systems or subsystems program design; experience in a leadership role is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to manage engineering projects and product management processes.
- Proven ability to build consensus among key stakeholders that may not be under his/her management control.
- Strong communication ability is required due to the cross-functional nature of this role. An ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences is helpful in this role.
- Ability to manage staff, to assign specific duties, and to create a constructive and cooperative working relationship.
- Knowledge of using PMBOK/PMI standards and principles as well as the experience with using Agile/Scrum and/or Critical Chain project management methodologies is highly valued.
- Strong communicative skills verbally and in writing. Fluent in English.
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support, international trips and conferences
- Modern work environment with labs, functional prototypes, etc.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
+420 730 192 092
For more information follow the link.