R&D SYSTEMS ENGINEER- PHYSICIST
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Design new TEM microscope features related to Vacuum and Cryo technology.
- Translate customer needs and use cases into technical solutions.
- Integrate and/or Design of new modules for the TEM microscope.
- Define and validate the test procedure and review their results. Execute tests.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide technical support.
- Become an active part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Be in contact with other company experts, customers, and suppliers, actively communicate on a daily basis.
- Monitor trends in industry and high-tech and propose new innovations and applications.
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiast with a physical background who will become professional in Vacuum technology and/or Cryogenic.
- Technical/Scientific master’s degree (Physics, Physical Engineering).
- Logical and conceptual thinking.
- Good communication skills and interaction with others.
- English for daily job communication.
- Positive thinking and attitude.
- Professional experience is an advantage, but it is OK if you are graduate and willing to learn.
What we offer:
- Work in dynamic and multinational environment.
- Work in High tech environment and with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Work in positive and supporting team that will help to grow you and your experiences very fast.
- Company benefits, we have many.
Are you happy at the heart of action?
Do you like to work in a colorful and inspiring team?
Do you want to have impact on the future of science and research?
Apply for this job and come to an interview with us!
Contact: Aleksandra Adamczyk
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00