REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – IMMUNO-DIAGNOSTICS
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the sales activities related to the market leading Immuno-Diagnostics product portfolio of Thermo Fisher Scientific in the region of: Czech Republic and Slovakia. Acting as a strategic and consulting partner you will be tasked to maintain and expand the existing network of key opinion leaders and customers. Using your in-depth knowledge of the market in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders you will generate new customers and create new sales opportunities with existing customers, which will allow you to reach your sales targets.
What will you do?
- Maintain and expand effective customer relationships and assure continued market penetration and profitability
- Maximize customer satisfaction by ensuring coordination and cooperation of internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve or exceed sales and margin targets for your designated territory
- Effectively negotiate new contracts and create pricing strategies
- Prepare public tender submissions
- Attend symposiums, seminars and other industry related events in line with company plans and strategy
- Maintain close cooperation with Sales, Service, Portfolio Managers, Product Specialists, Finance and Customer Service teams
- Contribute to regular forecasting and yearly budgeting processes
- Contribute to Marketing campaigns and objectives
- Prepare market analysis and competitor surveillance reports
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting
- University degree in Life sciences, Medicine or Veterinary medicine
- 5+ years of experience working in a routine diagnostic laboratory or sales and/or marketing in the field of diagnostics
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- English language skills – Professional proficiency
- Czech and/or Slovak language skills – Native or Professional proficiency
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Ability to travel extensively within the region to meet customer needs, achieve sales and profitability targets
- Willingness to regularly attend regional and national meetings to promote Thermo Fisher Scientific products
- Driving licence – B
For more information follow the link.