RF Engineer – Intern
Be part of our dedicated, diverse team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. We develop, conduct and evaluate new approaches to meet project objectives faster and more efficiently and you develop and commercialize products & technologies.
- Your work will impact a research and development environment and you will contribute to a design, development, prototyping and product assurance of 100 MHz to – 30 GHz radio frequency circuits (power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, passive and active filters, transceiver systems, oscillators etc.) as well as ground-based and space radio communication and radar systems (link budgets, interference analyses etc.).
- You will work every single day in a highly creative team that copes with the challenges of demanding future-proof radio systems and circuits.
- We build strong relationships with customers and you will have a unique opportunity to utilize your project management skills to deliver small-scale independent R&D projects.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering – a graduate or currently a student.
- Real passion for radio communications and/or radar technologies branches of the electrical engineering.
- Dedication to and strong interest in radio frequency techniques.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Self-confident and communicative personality.
- Willingness to develop his/her career in a technical/engineering path.
- Interest in working in fast-growing, global business environment with lots of opportunities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- An open, transparent and team oriented personality.
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work.
- Some experience in engineering or related field.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: RF Engineer – Intern