SENIOR IT PROGRAM MANAGER
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
The position is responsible for delivering programs and projects with a strategic impact to European sites and Thermo Fisher Scientific overall. The programs and projects will support accelerated growth within MSD with a focus on enterprise-wide initiatives. This is a leadership position within the IT organization – remote management and a self-directed attitude is critical. The position will be within the Project Management Office (PMO) of the IT organization of the Materials & Structural Analysis Division (MSD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The position will be located in our Brno, CZ site, but may require 25% or more travel to other sites globally, depending on the specific needs of a program or project.
What will you do?
- Manages a number of active programs/projects with regular monitoring and support from upper management, ensuring all assigned projects are delivered on time and within the revenue and the budget.
- Leads the team to resolve all program/project issues and resource constraints affecting the portfolio with assistance from upper management. Manages planning and scheduling conflicts among the project team.
- Prepares reports on program/project performance and leads program/project reviews.
- Manages all associated client program/project deliverables in line with the defined responsibilities of each project team member.
- Manages client expectations efficiently with minimal guidance. Maintains strong working relationships with all client representatives. Must have strong presentation skills with proven experience delivering formal presentations to various levels of management (both locally and remote)
- Communicates issues or risks in a timely and effective manner and develops mitigation plans to address/resolve them.
- Manages multiple projects/programs for individual customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field. MBA preferred.
- Must have at least 5+years of Project Management experience managing formalized IT ERP projects with Large ERP experience preferred.
- Expertise with management, delivery and full accountability with large, enterprise-wide projects, including change management.
- ITIL Knowledge a plus
- Hi-tech knowledge and experience a plus.
- Experience working in a matrix and shared services environment
- Global cross-cultural experience preferred.
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI-TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
+420 730 192 092
For more information follow the link.