SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER FOR NEW GENERATION AVIONICS
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges.
Sensing, Guidance and Navigation COE works on a new generation of safety critical avionics devices as LiDAR, Radar Altimeters, Air Data Systems, GPS, Inertial Navigations and more for broad aerospace customer base including Airbus, Boeing and others. We work on unique LiDAR technology for measurement of Air-speed, temperature, density, air particles and more parameters providing necessary data for automatic flight control with high performance, compact design and new technical solution including many innovations and technical patents.
Our Air Data system is incorporated in many aircrafts as a part of flight control computer providing real-time critical data for flight. LiDAR Air Data system is a future technology for aircrafts, UAV, space and more applications.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
To our global team working across many Honeywell sites in USA, India, China, France and more we are looking for Software Design Engineer responsible for design of new LiDAR prototype with these responsibilities:
- Work on application software for one or more prototypes (C/C++ applications).
- Work on Validation and Verification of the code (C/C++, scripts).
- Update and create Software Requirements and Software documentation within DO-178B/C.
- Responsibility for task performance (time, quality, delivery).
- Work with real target HW platform in laboratory.
Aero SBG: http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
Culture Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Talent Network: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/newsletternew
Career Site: www.careersathoneywell.com
Pokud tě nabídka zaujala, pošli nám své CV v angličtině na UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Nezapomeň přidat předmět: SW DESIGN ENGINEER FOR NEW GENERATION AVIONICS
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Software and/or Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in C/C++ programming.
- Good orientation in code and debugging skills.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Communicative command of English language.
- Knowledge of DO-178B/C objectives is a plus.
- Knowledge of software life cycle processes is a plus.
- Previous experience in global world-wide teams is a plus.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- If you believe this is the right path for you, then we´d love to hear from you.
- As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.