Are you interested in data processing, software and web development and report generation? Our platform helps save lives and improve care for stroke patients on a daily basis. To make our registry of care even more accessible, we are looking for a skilled developer for data collection and processing within the International register of patient care after stroke.
What you will find with us:
- Small flexible team
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas and participate in technical solutions to support the team’s research goals
- Project of 3 years duration
- Meaningful and creative work with human overlap
What you should have
- Desire to learn new technologies in the field of software development in various software “stacks”
- Fluent knowledge of English (daily use, meetings within an international team)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Czech or other languages
- Knowledge of React Native, Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, JQuery, Bootstrap or Material
What we offer:
- Professional growth in the international environment of a prestigious institution
- Full-time job with home office option (1-2 days a week)
- 5 weeks of holiday, 2 sick days, other benefits and cafeteria
- Modern office in the centre of Brno
Send us a contact on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within a week!
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, ethnicity, disability, national origin, nationality, political opinion or any other aspect unrelated to work.
The International Clinical Research Center (FNUSA-ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment. As a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
FNUSA-ICRC is the holder of the „HR Excellence in Research Award“ given by the European Commission to a research institute. This award is a mark of quality and a lasting commitment to developing and creating favorable conditions for employees in the institution in accordance with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers.