Software Developer – Intern
Are you a student passionate about Software Development? Do you want to take your first steps as a part-time Intern? Be part of growing engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Aerospace products and solutions to impact a diverse set of partners – Colleagues, Business, Functional partners and External Customers.
Our Team designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of the team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and inventive ways to take care of problems and opportunities.
- Design and implement web based state-of-the-art software for variety of Aerospace products and customers.
- Support our team of software specialists in delivery of results and tasks you are leading.
- Implement, test and integrate SW based on structured requirements.
- Follow methodologies for SW development, design and learn every single day by coding in our fully Agile environment, using Atlassian stack, latest web technologies, continuous integration and automated testing.
- Be an empathetic team-player and communicate effectively goals, expectations and issues with best in the world Engineers.
- Take responsibility for goals, lead all the aspects of your tasks and make sure that issues are addressed.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Ability to actively communicate in English language.
- Basic scripting skills in Python.
- Knowledge of SW development cycle (design/implementation/testing).
- Real passion for learning, dedicated approach, interest in SW development, ability to solve problems on his/her own.
- Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues.
- Interest in working in fast-growing, global business environment with lots of opportunities.
- Experience in implementation of web based systems using relational database.
- Experience in software implementation.
- Knowledge of configuration management system is an advantage (SVN/GIT).
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
- Deeply reliable and trustworthy attitude, with work ethic standards.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Software Developer – Intern