Software Engineer (C/C++, Python/Perl, MATLAB)
Honeywell Aerospace is a manufacturer of aircraft engines and avionics, as well as a producer of auxiliary power units and other aviation products. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, it is a division of the Honeywell International conglomerate.
Join a team that crafts develops and integrates highly sophisticated software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering Electrical or Computer Science
- You must be eligible to work in the EU or hold US citizenship
- C/C++, Python/Perl would be added advantageous
- Matlab / Simulink would be a bonus
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems
- English – B1 level
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high-quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing detailed analysis with
- Ability to convey subtle or sophisticated messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using unique technology
- Being part of a business, which saves lives
- Possibility to participate in projects for number 1 customers all over the world
- If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
Are you the next future-shaper?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.