SOFTWARE PRODUCT OWNER
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best.
With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What projects will you work on?
- Translate the company’s customer value propositions into meaningful, industry-leading software (sub)products, that delight our customers.
- Define the product roadmap and own the backlog for development and deployment of new innovations and drive successful new product introductions.
- Gather feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products.
- Make the product backlog visible and transparent. Clearly express product backlog items, ensuring the development team understands the items to the level needed.
- Drive customer satisfaction by optimizing product performance, improving reliability and stability, continuously balancing the introduction of new features with the implementation of functional and non-functional improvements.
- Support product development budgeting, process improvement and quality assurance where necessary.
How will you get here?
- Typically requires at least 3+ years in a software product owner or project management role.
- A university degree is required, the software domain is preferred.
- Understanding of software development processes and tools.
- Sense for agile development. Experience with Scrum is an advantage.
- Knowledge of a project management and issue tracking system.
- We are looking for a strong personality who is able to lead the teams in a multisite and multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
How do we motivate you?
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to
our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally
CONTACT: Martin Sommer
Vlastimila Pecha , Brno 627 00
+420 730 192 092