Structural Analysis Engineer (part-time)
OHB Czechspace s.r.o. located in Brno, Czech Republic, is seeking for the sector Structural Analysis and Verification for immediate start a Structural Analysis Engineer (part-time).
OHB Czechspace s.r.o. focuses on the development and verification of structural systems for space applications (e.g. satellites) as well as on the procurement of the related structural hardware.
- Support space projects from the proposal phase until the launch campaign
- Analysis of structural subsystem requirements
- Evaluation support of relevant concept trades
- Support from generation and maintenance of specifications for the structural subsystem
- Generation of structural analysis models including checks of the model quality
- Performance of static, dynamic, thermo-elastic and acoustic noise structural analysis
- Preparation of structural analysis documentation
- Establishment of input data for environmental test campaigns (vibration test, acoustic noise test etc.)
- Presentation of work results internally and to the customer
- Bachelor Degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable quali- fication
- Several years of professional experience in the field of structural analysis is an advantage
- Experience in using “Finite Element” software for structural analysis (NASTRAN and HyperWorks is an advantage)
- Considerable communication skills
- High degree of flexibility and resilience
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to take over additional responsibility and to execute trainings − Entrepreneurial way of thinking with focus on quality and cost awareness
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Training program
- Meal vouchers
- Complimentary working benefits (fruits, coffee and tea)
- 25 days of vacation
Please send your application in English (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to you!