SW Engineer – C#, ASP.NET MVC developer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
We are looking for a hardworking Software design engineer for the Flight System SW Excellence team.
Would you like to be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell?
Do you love being an active and integral member of a team, in order to achieve the completion of goals? You will also generate innovative solutions in a work situations and will try different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
As a part of our team, you would define, develop software tools and data management solutions related to the software and system development activities. Tool developer builds tools serving for support of avionics development without a need of avionics’ knowledge.
Our diverse portfolio consists of smaller tools and a few bigger crafting chances to define new applications and not only a component of a sophisticated software solution.
- Development of new tools and applications for support of avionics development
- Requirements definition with users, customers, and other partners
- Agile Software development
- Responsibility for the entire software lifecycle
- degree in computer science or higher
- Experience with programming in C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with database design
- Experience in SW Design
- Communicational English
- knowledge of ClearCase/ClearQuest, Dimensions
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, LabView MySQL, MSSQL
- Experience with Real-time operation systems
- Familiarity with avionics standards
- Dynamic and creative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of English language.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Possibility to travel to the USA
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.