Technical Support – FW/Electro Testing
- Development of test equipment
- Measurement of electrical and non-electrical values
- Prototype builds preparation
- Work with MS Excel & MS Word
- Team spirit
- Accuracy, responsibility, reliability
- At least basic understanding of measurements of electrical and non-electrical values
- Electrotechnical education (per §50/1978 – Honeywell can provide the exam)
- Technical English
- Capability to solder, experience with prototyping of PCBs and PWAs
- Willingness to work over the whole year
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Technical Support – FW/Electro Testing