Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Our team is focused on development of complex test infrastructure in satellite communication business. Our work products could be seen in following articles/videos:
The Technical Support role in our department is an integral member of multiple (3-4) multidisciplinary teams (project engineer, system engineer, SW, HW).
Examples of tasks waiting for you:
1. Redlines implementation requests that are made in various tools (AutoCAD, MS Visio, MS Word)
2. Hands-on HW build tasks in the lab (crimpling various cable connectors, soldering, racks assembly)
3. Performing verification/validation procedures on both HW & SW and creating procedure reports
4. Helping with various administrative tasks e.g. creating procurement requests or preparing releases etc.
What are we looking for?
1. Is fluent in English
2. Has experience with AutoCAD or similar tools
3. Has understanding and orientation in electronic schemas
4. Has some experience with algorithmization (preferred C/C++ or C# or Python), national Instruments tools and languages are a plus.
5. Is able to work for part time (20h/ week)
We value team players who proof themselves in Technical Support role as part of their internship and are willing to get transferred for full time role in HW/SW/Project engineering.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Technical Support