Test Engineer I
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Execute functional and environmental tests and provide test documentation
- Create test plans and loops.
- Derive test cases from product requirements.
- Share best practices.
- Evaluate and manage integration issues with cross functional teams.
- Support project planning, provide estimations, identify risks.
- Execute functional and environmental tests
- Test documentation
- Create test plans and loops
- Continuously improve test environment in the area of test automation
- Demonstrated understanding of embedded systems
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits, ability to take measurements
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT etc. is an advantage
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Test Engineer I