Aerospace Intern – Technical Support
Are you an Aerospace enthusiast? Are you attracted by aircrafts, drones, urban air mobility? Do you want to take a part and contribute?
Then you can become a part of our team as we are currently looking for a new member for the position of Technical Support.
You will become part of Aerospace engineering team and help them to achieve goals and support them in their daily agenda – technology research, product development, testing, product launch etc. You will be helping development and research teams with project execution and organizational development by supporting all the different activities such as:
- Setting up the development/test environment
- Working on Certification documentation
- Maintain communications on knowledge sharing across the organization
- Facilitate smooth functioning of team SharePoint Portals and Voice of Customer Survey Support
- Support of the daily engineering activities and product development
- Contributing to innovation and growth initiatives, and or anything else where we can find your fit
You must have:
- High School Diploma
- Fascination for Aerospace
- If you are comfortable working with a variety of SW packages
- If you are able to work in a team
- If you have good communication skills- both verbal and written
- if you already have some experience in engineering
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Aerospace Intern – Technical Support