Data Layer Intern, Procurement Solution Engineering
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Data Layer Intern, Procurement Solution Engineering within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization.
The Data Layer Intern will partner with Solution Engineers & JJT to design solutions that enhance the employee experience and increase the efficiency/effectiveness of Procurement transactional processes. He/she will shape Procurement technology strategies and solution designs to continuously improve the customer experience, reduce the service cost, and increase the efficiency/effectiveness of Procurement service delivery by working with Spend Management (SMS) Process Owners and Service Delivery Leaders. The Data Layer Intern is expected to be experienced in the procurement process and automation solution capabilities and apply this knowledge to ensure business problems are being addressed with effective & efficient integrated solutions.
This role allows one to design, develop and implement a Global Services Procurement Strategy that impacts thousands of interactions daily with immediate results visibility.
- Tactically supports the solution architecture, design, and implementation of best in class Procurement IT solutions, standards & methodologies and ensures documented processes are effectively applied.
- Assists in identifying and developing solution design proposals by applying their deep knowledge of platform & automation capabilities and their understanding of existing solutions implemented across the Procurement tech landscape.
- In close cooperation with PMs and DevOps teams, proactively reviews project backlogs and applies this knowledge to assess the impact on existing & planned solutions effectively.
- Seek continuous improvement ideas and provides an initial perspective and further analysis and solution design of the ideas.
- Promotes an ever-improving user experience by practicing UX Design principle.
- Assist in translating Global Procurement strategies into solution designs that will increase the effectiveness of services while improving customer experience.
- Ensures robust solutions and capabilities are built to meet business requirements and deliver a positive user experience.
Everyday experience with:
- DataBase management (DB Design, Architecture, Integration, ETL, DWH)
- Data manipulation (Data Analysis, Querying, Reporting)
- Agile practices (SCRUM, waterfall, DevOps)
- API (REST, SOAP), SAAS
- Programming (Python, SQL)
- Process Management and technical writing
- JSON, SQL, API, Alteryx, Python, AI/ML
You will learn:
- Six Sigma Green Belt/Yellow Belt
- PMP/FPX or equivalent Project Management practices
- Strong Procurement experience
- Experience translating strategies into business capabilities and engineering solutions to enable new capabilities
- Experience with building value cases for new technologies
- Experience with process mapping, process optimization, & requirements management
- Experience interacting with external technology providers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT, BBA is welcomed
- Strong Data Management skills
- High level of soft skills, customer-focused and empathetic
- Strong presentation skills influencing different audience
- Experience deploying technology solutions is preferred.
- Innovative, a self-learner, and passionate about advancing the business through technology.
- Strong analytical problem solving, interpersonal, leadership by example, and talent development skills
- Organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, complex, and virtual environment is required.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Experience with UX Design is preferred.
- Experience in technical writing is preferred
Inzerující zaměstnavatel je zpracovatelem osobních údajů uchazeče dle svých zásad zpracování osobních údajů. Kariérní centrum VUT nikterak nezpracovává osobní údaje uchazečů