Embedded Software Engineer- Intern (PART-TIME)
We are currently looking for a new team member for the position Embedded Software Engineer – Intern within our Aerospace division. Our team is focused on commercial Inertial Navigation products and direct support of EMEA customers. If you are a student with real passion for sensor technology, knowledge of embedded systems and programming in C and C++, let us know about you!
This way you can become part of the team which throughout the last year successfully developed small universal navigator (INS + GNSS) outperforming all commercially available competitors. Nowadays, we are adding new unique aiding modules using latest technology trends (e.g. mmW radar, Lidar, SLAM, Odometer, DVL), preparing our navigation solution for most demanding applications ranging from automotive testing, through autonomous driving, all the way to space craft navigation.
Example of tasks waiting for you:
- Aiding Sources Integration/Testing
- Custom Accessory design
- UX Centered SW Development
More information about what you would be potentially working on: https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/products/navigation-and-sensors/honeywell-hguide-inertial-sensors-and-navigators
To join us, the following qualifications are a must:
- Experience with C and C++
- Experience with Embedded systems (software/hardware) development, integration, and test
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work for 20h/ week
And these qualifications are a plus:
- Knowledge of sensor technology and experience in sensing systems.
- Knowledge and experience with sensor data fusion.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with Matlab and Simulink environments.
- Knowledge of mapping and navigation (especially SLAM).
- Knowledge of Linux/ROS development.
- Knowledge of computer vision and visual aided navigation/guidance.
- Practical knowledge of product development in virtual teams.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Further career opportunities.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we’d love to hear from you. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English to UniversityBrno@Honeywell.com
Don’t forget to add the e-mail subject: Embedded Software Engineer- Intern