Logistics Internship Programme
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This internship is a full time unpaid opportunity in our digital transformations and new capabilities center in Prague, with a chance for you to discover what it’s like to work in one of the top 5 FMCG companies in the world. You’ll be placed in one of our teams and work on real business projects. The duration of the internship can range from 3 to 6 months or more, depending on your availability.
As an intern you’ll get the chance to experience the “real life” business whilst developing your skills – learning through experiencing different areas of the business and building your own reputation. With the right focus and attitude, the internship can lead to a long-lasting career with AB InBev. You will work in our Logistics International department and will be in frequent contact with your line manager to align on your next steps and responsibilities.
What will you do during the internship?
We are looking for a talented and motivated intern to join our dynamic Material Planning Team. As an intern you will have the opportunity to learn about the end to end supply planning. You will have the opportunity to develop your personal skills and professional experience, with the potential to join the team long term. This person will be supporting the team in their daily activities. Some of the main tasks could include:
- Material planning across western Europe breweries
- Regular communication with all relevant stakeholder and suppliers
- Support RFS/innovation process
- Support long term/strategic planning
- Actively support the growth of sales
- Support supply chain losses to minimize waste
- Provide visibility of pack mat availability
Our benefits for interns:
- Box of beer every month (12 bottles)
- 1-month trial period of MultiSport Card
- Different discounts
- Free trainings from AB InBev, LinkedIn Learning
- Refer a friend – get a box of beer
- Visa support
What are we looking for?
- Currently a student at University or recently graduated
- Legal authorization to work in the Czech Republic
- Willingness to relocate to Czech Republic for the duration of the internship
- Advanced level of English, other languages of high advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge of MS Excel (PowerQuery, Macros)
- Knowledge of analytical and business intelligence (PowerBI, Python) of high advantage
- Understanding of the team/company culture and goals, and act upon them
- Capable of being entrusted with confidential information
- Capable to grasp end-to-end processes and to make them as efficient and effective as possible
- Sense of the stakeholder management responsibilities and ability to work with multiple deadlines
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and his/her key contacts