QA Intern – Wargaming Forge Prague
The QA Internship within Wargaming Forge project is for talented junior specialists. Participation opens the door to a career in game development and software testing. Over the course of the program, the intern will learn the basic game development stages, the role of QA for each of these stages, and necessary skills for starting a career in game development and quality assurance.
What will you learn?
- Software development life cycle and the role of QA
- Types of testing
- Documentation testing
- Defect reporting
- Client-server architecture
- Web services testing
- Game testing
- Localization testing
- Performance and Compatibility testing
- Mobile application testing
- Unit testing
- Test automation
- Interview preparation
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICANTS:
What are we looking for?
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Proficient PC user (familiar with Windows/Linux OS, can install and work with new software, familiar with VM)
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and the role of QA
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of a programming language (Python, Java, etc.)