SOFTWARE ENGINEER (part-time)
We provide operations and project optimization services that leverage remote working practices and digitalization technologies to improve asset and capital effectiveness.
We are a cost effective and flexible client centric organization that drives global standardization, with local content, and provides innovative solutions that overcome everchanging performance challenges. Find out more about us.
Association of entrepreneurs in the interest of creating a new model of cooperation and development of their business. Find out more about our misson and goals. The main goal of this project is to develop an IT platform with the purpose of connection between the AICSI members. This platform will be an option for communication and for creating market opportunities.
The main goal of this project is to develop an IT platform with the purpose of connection between the AICSI members. This platform will be an option for communication and for creating market opportunities.
Main features of the project – IT platform development
- Responsive web design can be used to make a web application – whether a conventional website or a single-page application viewable on small screens that work well with touchscreens.
- Utilizes security standards to reduce the chance of malicious penetrations
- Features of a progressive web application
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Push Notification system
- Motion UI/UX
What we will appreciate from you
- Ability to communicate in English on daily basis
- Responsibility for the tasks entrusted
- Time flexibility
- Technical skills:
- Knowledge of unit and integration tests.
- Passionate about software development and solving technical problems; ability to provide guidance on best practices, design, and architecture standards.
- Experience in web application development (Java, Node.js, Python).
- Proficient in common storage and messaging technologies (such as SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch) and querying concepts.
- Building cloud environments, cloud-based solution implementation and maintenance, domain-drive design, and service-oriented architecture.
You can look forward to
- Option to participate on a new project
- Experience to work for a company with internatiol scale
- Motivation salary
- Working part-time = 20 hours/week
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Option to collaborate with us in the future
- Office in the Brno city center
If you are interested please send your CV with a few reasons, why you are the person we are looking for to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!